The experience you need
We’ve been working with eBay for over 10 years, have collaborated with countless Amazon sellers and offer a range of services to help marketplace businesses grow.
The team work collaboratively to assist sellers in maximising their online marketplace potential. We offer training, masterclasses and we hold a twice-yearly Amazon sellers conference.
The help we can offer includes
We approach the support of any marketplace client in two key stage, the first typically covers the following:
- An analysis of your current business processes and integration with ebay and Amazon.
- Listing and store design
- Thorough competitor research and pricing analysis.
- Optimisation of listing titles, descriptions, categorisiation, item attributes and feature points to ensure your products can be discovered by potential customers.
- Assessing whether FBA is a good move for your business (if you are not already using it) to improve your sales.
- Management of sponsored ads to generate profitable sales.
Following the initial work we do, we then start to look at the bigger picture and the potential to scale your business globally. This includes:
- Extensive research into opportunities to trade globally, particularly in the EU and America.
- Exploration of Amazon Vendor Central to evaluate if selling direct to Amazon would be profitable
- Introduction to a designated Department for International Trade advisor, who can provide expert advice on selling overseas.
What Work Is Involved and How Much Does It Cost?
Before any work commences, we would have an initial exploration call to gain a better understanding of your business in terms of your goals and current struggles. Subsequent to this we would agree a cost with you – our starting monthly fee is £750 plus VAT. For sellers with a smaller product range (e.g. under 20 SKUs) we can include a budget for pay per click.
Our proven method of working is based on a monthly contract, with an initial three-month tie-in period. If you want to talk through things then please feel free to book a call.
Partnerships & Technologies
Let's work together