[CLOSED] We’re recruiting – Project / Account Manager
We have stopped accepting CVs for this position but thank you for your interest. Do feel free to still send your CV over to us, you never know what will come up in the future!
Digitl has had an exciting year – we’ve won some fantastic new clients and continued our relationship with other businesses we’ve worked with for almost ten years. We have exceeded all of our expectations with two record project wins and we’re shortlisted for two awards too.
Our plans for 2017 are very exciting – we’re aiming to be a company that is great to work for and help you develop both personally and professionally.
As a Project / Account Manager with us, you will be responsible for the day to day management of key accounts including: planning the implementation and execution of projects; account development; client coordination; relationship management.
We’re a very committed team to make our business work – not just for our clients but for us too – and there’s good reward for being part of our journey as we build a really exciting marketplaces agency.
We’re a marketplaces agency – so digital experience is key. Any experience with Magento, ebay and Amazon to name a couple will all be advantageous in any capacity… but we do run training sessions and masterclasses in this so we’ll be able to support you.
Personality and attitude is key – we’re a small business and spend a lot of time together (sometimes in Helicopters – long story!), so if we get on then that’s going to make life a lot easier. The business runs with no formal hierarchy – we’re all working for the same objectives so egos and superiority complexes just aren’t going to work… just don’t be a tosser!!
We love Forever Manchester, we get out networking and involved it the digital community around us and the right person will also want to be part of that. It gets you away from the agency and is a great part of your personal development.
So, just to get to the point, here’s the things that we’re expecting you to do:
- Work with the development team to achieve deadlines and keep projects profitable
- Generate quotations for clients based on the requirements you have taken from them
- Keep clients up to date with regular updates on progress
- Forward plan for our clients looking for how their businesses may grow in the future
- Juggle fire – literally, not in a project sense
- See the joke in the above point and disregard it
The systems we use:
We’re trying to run a smart, automated, efficient business to allow us to concentrate on key tasks. You don’t need to know all of these as we’ll help you – but just so you know…
Perks and stuff:
- Share options for all team members with a real bonus scheme
- We look after the team (healthcare plan, cycle to work scheme)
- Contributory pension scheme (being developed)
- Flexible approach to working hours and environment
- You don’t want to work your birthday and to be honest we don’t want you to either!
- Social stuff – we like going out and doing stuff together
- Personal development plans for all the team
- Newly renovated top-floor office in Ancoats / Northern Quarter
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org and give us reason to meet for a coffee!
Agencies – just so you know, the present recruitment budget is currently £0.00 – for now thanks, but no thanks!